mobileControlDo

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Wed Apr 22 11:46:09 EDT 2015

Hi Pierre,

There is definitely code in the engine to feed the (string) result from
the JS script back to 'the result' variable. I've just tried (on iOS):

mobileControlDo sBrowserId, "execute", "1+1"
answer the result

For me at least, this results in an answer dialog popping up containing
the value '2'.

If you can't get this to work, then please do file a bug in the quality
center with your example script and more details of your environment.

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

---
LiveCode: Everyone can create apps