Does LC actually build for Android 2.2?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 15:45:40 EDT 2015

I saw a work around for this at one point, let me see if I can locate it
again. (assuming its the same issue that i'm trying to remember)

Ah k. Found it I think. (not the thing I remember, but theres a reference
to the problem..)
http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=23366&p=120947&hilit=black+screen+android#p120947

Specifically this response:

by *jacque
<http://forums.livecode.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=57>* » Wed
Feb 25, 2015 10:09 pm
Hm, I'm not sure. What you're describing is a crash, and it used to happen
in 2.2 if any sensors were turned on. Turning off all the sensors fixed it,
but it was just easier to build for 2.3 which did work. I can't remember
now whether the sensors were the ones listed in standalone settings, or
whether it had to be done through a terminal app. One of the team members
did it while I watched and he was moving so fast in Terminal that I
couldn't follow it. One thing to check is that all the Requirements and
Restrictions in standalone settings are set to N/A.