Custom Desktop Folders

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 09:17:09 EDT 2015

I'm not positive, but I THINK when you put files into the folder, it makes
adjustments so that a) it still kinda shows your icon, while b) its trying
to show previews of whats in the folder.  I'm not sure this is what you're
seeing, but it sounds right.  I think there was a way around this behavior,
(assuming my guess is right), but I'll have to try to remember what I saw.
(probably another setting in the desktop.ini)

Unfortunately, its not behaving the same for me.  Maybe its a random
feature!