[ANN] Installer Maker 1.8.8

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Apr 14 17:18:55 EDT 2015

Dear Livecode users,

Economy-x-Talk released Installer Maker 1.8.8 today. This is a maintenance release, which accepts recently issued license keys. We have also removed a spurious error message from the Uninstaller. This update is free for everyone who bought a license after 1 November 2014. This is an update for OSX and Windows. Let me know if you have an urgent need for a Linux version.

You can download the Installer Maker plug-in for LiveCode (commercial version) at http://rrinstallermaker.economy-x-talk.com
The standalone version of Installer Maker can be found at http://installermaker.economy-x-talk.com

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.