copying from password protected substacks

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Apr 11 18:59:49 EDT 2015

Hi Richard,

You can't copy controls from password protected stacks, because that
would allow you to paste controls on unprotected stacks and read the
scripts.

The solution is to create controls in an unprotected stack without
scripts and set the parentScript of these controls to a button with a
script on a password protected stack.

I do this in my software Strõm, which copies the new components for a
flow diagram from an unprotected stack, but has all its scripts
protected by passwords.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille