Book is available again

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Apr 11 18:29:26 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

My book "Programming LiveCode for the Real Beginner" is available again.
The past few months, Economy-x-Talk could hardly keep up with the orders
and we ran out of stock, but we are catching up now.

If you're new on this mailing list, you may not have heard of my book
yet. "Programming LiveCode for the Real Beginner" introduces you to the
LiveCode programming language.

The book starts with commands, functions and features that everyone
needs to know about. The second half discusses subjects like Unicode,
network communications, databases and XML. After reading this book,
you'll know everything you need to make your own applications.

You can buy this book at http://tinyurl.com/livecodebook

More general information is available at http://tinyurl.com/n9ogfrs

A portal for the book is at http://livecodebeginner.economy-x-talk.com

We know a number of people have bought the book and are still waiting to
receive it. We can assure you now, it will arrive soon.

If you have been thinking about ordering the book but haven't done so
yet: this is the time to order, since your book will be delivered
shortly too.

Currently, we're printing more copies. We will have many books in stock
soon and for the next few months, we'll be able to ship book really quickly.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com