no stack revMenuBar in standalones?

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 11:37:07 EDT 2015

On Sat, Apr 11, 2015 at 1:26 AM, Mark Schonewille <
m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com> wrote:

> if the environment contains "dev" then
>   set the defaultMenuBar to the long id of grp "revMenuBar" of stack
> "revMenubar"
> end if
>
> (mind line wraps). If you do this, would you have a situation where you
> have no or the wrong menu bar set in your app?

And there is my "get out of jail free" card . . . on further review (and
memory gets foggier every few years), the whole purpose of that line is
that these were source cards, and are only ever touched in the IDE--they
are only ever opened invisibly in the app (and then, only because
formattedHeight doesn't work on unopen cards)

Thanks to both of you.  I think I can have a freestanding app again.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462