Database error?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Apr 11 11:27:35 EDT 2015

Right, but to do that they'd have to know a username/password.

SQL injection attacks alter the SQL statements sent by a valid user so the
attacker doesn't need to know a username/password.

Even more scary is how hackers can get into a system using a "I forgot my
password" form with SQL injection, lots of examples on the web.