How to get the right filename (with a standalone 7.0.3)?

André Bisseret andre.bisseret at wanadoo.fr
Fri Apr 10 06:20:07 EDT 2015

I am using LC 7.03 for a few days now.
My app was running well with 6.6.3. But, I would like to use 7 now in order to be able to set the tabAlign of fields.

In my app a splash opens a main stack.
In the script of this one I get the filename of this main stack in order to build the path of a folder which  is at the same level.

So, I put the name of the folder into last item of the filename of the stack.
Ex.:
filename of the stack : «gestion ostéo»:
/Users/andrebisseret/Desktop/aaNewOsteo/gestion ostéo.livecode
and for the folder «PATIENTS» :
 /Users/andrebisseret/Desktop/aaNewOsteo/PATIENTS

In the IDE all is running as expected

NOT in the new standalone (made with LC 7.0.3);-((

If the expected filename is: /Users/andrebisseret/Desktop/aaNewOsteo/gestion ostéo.livecode

in the standalone, it is a strange mess; I get:
/Users/andrebisseret/Desktop/aaNewOsteo/Users/andrebisseret/Desktop/aaNewOsteo/osteÃÅoCiel.app/Contents/MacOS/gestion ostéo.livecode

so that, of course, I can’t build the right path for the folder:-((

What am I missing or am I doing wrong?

Thanks a lot in advance for any help

Best regards

André