Please recommend a text editor

Simon Knight simon at smknight.co.uk
Sat Apr 4 08:10:12 EDT 2015

I've no objection to the built in script editor (except when it bangs
out during debug) especially as I have just re-discovered that if I cut
and paste from it I get coloured text.  However, I want to create a
document that compares Livecode script with VBA code and if I do a cut
and paste from the VBA editor I get plain text.  I now realise that I
can put the VBA through textwrangler and into a Wp such as Bean with any
Livecode being inserted with a straight cut and paste.

Ah! Appleworks 6.  Now it comes from a time when Apple were hungry and
software had to work whereas today it just has to look good - but please
don't get me started.

As to  'if I want to do script editing in VBA"- well I don't really its
just that have to ;-)

best wishes

Simon