Is Binfile broken?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Sep 30 13:44:06 EDT 2014

It’s not sandboxing. I cannot write to a server I am logged in as the Enterprise Administrator on! I cannot create folders either using the Create Folder command. Anyone else having difficulty doing low level file writes? I have the same code working in another directory on my local hard drive and they seem to work. I’m completely stymied here.

Bob S