convertTextToBinary

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Mon Sep 29 14:05:51 EDT 2014

This will do it.

function convertTextToBinary varText --THE FASTEST
     repeat with n = 1 to the number of chars of varText
         add 1 to x
      put chartonum(char n of varText) into theNum
           put baseConvert(theNum,10,2) into tBaseConverted
           put char -8 to -1 of ("00000000" & tBaseConverted ) into tBaseConverted
      if x = 8 then
         put return after tConverted
         put 1 into x
      end if