Problem/strange behavior with older version of Mergpop (2.0.7) and Retina screens?

William de Smet williamdesmet at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 09:38:50 EDT 2014

Hi there,

Yesterday I got an e-mail about a problem with one of my apps.
I am trying to debug the problem now and maybe anyone can help me.

In my app I use MergPop (MergExt) for saving an image.
When putting my app through Xcode on my iPad the image is saved nicely
using MergPop.
But when I download the app from the Appstore (I never did before until
today) only a part of the image is saved using MergPop.
This is on a iPad 3 with retina screen with iOS 7. On a non Retina screen
(iPad mini) with iOS 8 the behavior is normal and the entire image is saved.

My app was uploaded to the App store in februari 2014 and today I noticed
that MergPop was updated on 3/24/14.
Does anyone recognize my problem. Is it due to an older version of Mergpop
(2.0.7?) and retina screens?
I also contacted Monty but he didn't respond yet..

greetings,

William