Problem/strange behavior with older version of Mergpop (2.0.7) and Retina screens?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sun Sep 28 18:55:57 EDT 2014

Hi William

I did respond but I guess there may be a spam filter in the way. mergPop doesn't actually do any saving of images. I'm guessing you're using mergPopActivity to share an image because it's the only mergPop command that deals with images. If that's the case you are passing a file path of an existing image to the command so it seems more likely that the code for saving the image would be at fault here.

Cheers

Monte