Documentation

Magicgate Software - Skip Kimpel skip at magicgate.com
Fri Sep 26 11:14:00 EDT 2014

Just a thought:  One of pieces of software that we use in our office
environment, we can go online and put in the version of the software you
are using and the version that you have upgraded to and it will compile a
complete feature / bug fix document for you on the fly based upon the
version differences.

It would be GREAT to have something like this.... Anybody care to take this
on?  :)

SKIP