Coda 2 Syntax highlighting for LC now working

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Sep 18 15:35:45 EDT 2014

I spent a few minutes looking into this.  It's pretty easy to grab a
script, write it to a temp file, then invoke the user's editor of choice
passing it the temp file name assuming the editor has a command line option
to do that.

But I couldn't figure out how to automatically get the edited file back
into Livecode and deal with compile errors so I stopped at that point.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>