stack "Unt!itled 1" ?

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 21:29:25 EDT 2014

On Sat, Sep 13, 2014 at 1:31 PM, Peter Haworth <pete at lcsql.com> wrote:

> (?im)^(?!--)\s*put\s((?!(into|after|before|\\)).)*$

Wow.  And there was a time I could have read that without putting serious
time into it.   There are a *lot* of those left . . .

I switched to my own logging partly to be able to catch things spewing to
message.

What concerns me is that "Unt!itled" is not something that I would ever
have typed.  For that matter, it would take multiple flukes to create
it--an open box, getting focus, deselecting the text, and moving to that
position, followed by me happening to hit shift-1 without realizing what I
was doing . . .

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462