Is someone using Coda 2 with syntax highlighting for livecode server scripts?

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Thu Sep 11 13:07:26 EDT 2014

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 9:37 AM, Peter Haworth <pete at lcsql.com> wrote:

> Finding a mechanism to get the Textmate file back into the script editor
> seems more challenging.  Maybe OSX folder actions and an Apple Script might
> be able to signal a plugin somehow.

that's a lot of work to avoid using the built-in editor in the IDE. I was
using GLX for a while which has great features and worked directly with
Livecode but it had too many bugs to chase down..and I was losing data
sometimes. Perhaps it is better now, I haven't tried for a couple of years.

*--*
*Stephen Barncard - San Francisco Ca. USA - Deeds Not Words*