Is someone using Coda 2 with syntax highlighting for livecode server scripts?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Sep 11 12:37:52 EDT 2014

Thanks Ralph, that got it working.  It also recognizes "?<lc" within a
comment which is great because I can now include that in a script without
it causing compile issues in the IDE

I'm very interested in using TextMate for editing IDE scripts but it seems
like it will be hard to make it happen without a lot of manual intervention
because of the scripts not being in a separate text file like the server
scripts.

It would be pretty easy to implement a way to write a selected script into
a temporary text file with the correct extension, and the Textmate docs
show how to run it with a command line argument to open a file.

Finding a mechanism to get the Textmate file back into the script editor
seems more challenging.  Maybe OSX folder actions and an Apple Script might
be able to signal a plugin somehow.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>