Two features I don't understand

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Fri Oct 31 00:32:12 EDT 2014

On 31 Oct 2014, at 2:55 pm, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:

> If RunRev needed this themselves, they've done a good job of concealing why. :)  Copying styled text works great with htmlText.

Richard if you remember originally styledText supported a few things that htmlText didn't and people complained so they upgraded htmlText so I think the original plan was to introduce a way to work with the new field features and that may have become somewhat redundant after the update to htmlText. I think it also mirrors more closely the data structures used in the engine and therefore be a bit quicker to get and set.

Cheers

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services