Valentina db

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Thu Oct 30 11:41:12 EDT 2014

On Oct 30, 2014, at 12:42 AM, larry at significantplanet.org wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Has anyone used Valentina database with LC?
>
> If so, what is your experience with it?
>
> Is it a product that a newbie (me) could reasonably learn how to use with LC?
>
> Thanks for any info,
> Larry
>
> P.S. If you have a recommendation for a database that is REALLY easy to use with LC, please let me know.

Hi Larry,

At Canela Software, we have developed a database just for LiveCode.  We use it in all of our applications that need databases.  We have designed it to be very easy to use.  We call it CassiaDB.  Local storage is free to use as you like, forever.

You can give it a try through our LiveCloud website:  livecloud.io
You will find full documentation, code examples, and working programs written in LiveCode using CassiaDB for data storage.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us directly. We are here to help.

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
livecloud.io
canelasoftware.com