Autosave ???

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Oct 28 12:03:37 EDT 2014

Hi Mike,
lcStackbrowser has versioning, although I prefer to call them checkpoints
in case anyone thinks it's a full vcs.

For each stack, you can define when versions should be created: at timed
intervals, every time the stack is saved, or on request.  You can
optionally supply a comment for each version so you know what it is. There
are also options for how long to keep versions, based on the number of them
or their age, or simply get rid of them when you close LC.

When a stack has versions, lcStackbrowser displays a special icon next to
it's name.  Hovering over the icon shows you a list of version with the
date/time created and whatever comment you may have attached to them.
Clicking the icon allows you to pick a version and rollback to it without
exiting LC or getting any duplicate stack messages.

The versions are kept in a zip file in a folder at the same level as stack
file.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>