Fwd: on-rev Client

Pierre Sahores sc at sahores-conseil.com
Tue Oct 14 15:42:23 EDT 2014

Hi Mathias,

No more than the ones that you will be able to use from within the standard iDE as long as you insert your own trace tags in your server’s stack code, mainly as « return it/the result » ones.

To the end, you will see how easy it’s to go and, more than that, if your server’s stacks use a MVC design and an SQL back-end for data storage. To the end, your server’s stacks are going to become so lightweight that there will no be place anymore for bugs ;D

Note 1: on the yearly average time i spend in LC n-tier development tasks, 90% of the time is spent in client-side (web, mobile, desktop) modeling/coding and 10% in about server-side stacks and SQL modeling/coding.

Note 2 : any server’s stack intended to serve web apps will never being best build than in using the fantastic Ralf Bitter's Revigniter port of the PHP’s CodeIgniter framework.

What else : if i right remember, you use extensively PostgreSQL as your preferred SQL back-ends, is’t ? ;D

Best,

Pierre

Début du message réexpédié :