problem with counting words

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Oct 12 15:11:34 EDT 2014

"Larry",

"From the "word" entry:"

"Comments:
A word is delimited by one or more spaces, tabs, or returns, or enclosed
by double quotes. A single word can contain multiple characters and
multiple items, but not multiple lines.

Note: Words are delimited by double quotes ("), but not by curved quotes
(""). LiveCode does not treat curved quotes as quotes."

--
Best regards,

Mark "quote" Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com