Any way to do this?

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 09:32:15 EDT 2014

Hi Charles,

If I remember your original post asked about copying multiple images, so my
suggestion was for images. I'm not sure what you want is possible because
LC Groups are only recognised by LC, as far as I'm aware there in NO other
application (other than MetaCard) that recognises what a group is. If the
group contains multiple images then you need to refer to each of those
images individually.

If you are using groups because you want the specific layout of the images
and any borders around them, then a possible solution maybe to take a
snapshot of the group. Look up snapshot in the Dictionary.

HTH