Stack Menu Mystery - Disappointing Documentation (Long, sorry)

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Nov 25 13:49:38 EST 2014

Nice. And along with that we should probably have the Menu Builder automatically create File and Edit menus complete with the script commands that make them work. For instance Save will save the current stack, Copy will copy whatever is currently selected, etc. We can code it now, but with many different stacks/forms that do different things, having to code each menu, or create a global menuPick handler for *some* menu commands as I now do seems sketchy.

Bob S