Help! Debugger went silent!

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Tue Nov 18 16:51:05 EST 2014

Jacqueline:
Me, too. It’s weird. I tried different versions of LC. Versions older than 6.7 worked, but wouldn’t save the file, even tho I had saved it in legacy 5.5 format from V7.0. Then I moved the app files over to another computer, tried it on the community version of LC 7.0 and all was fine. After I then went back to my main working computer where it was failing, it started working. A mystery.
Bill