hair-pulling frustration

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Nov 12 09:25:21 EST 2014

Jacque,

I teach a class for free and if one student doesn't understand one word,
I spend some extra time with that student to make sure he or she
understands it. If I didn't do this, I would lose the students one by
one and in the end I'd be the only one understanding the lesson. So, I
guess it means I slow down until every student understands all words.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com