hair-pulling frustration

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 18:13:32 EST 2014

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 1:09 PM, Peter Haworth <pete at lcsql.com> wrote:

> I rarely, if ever, try to execute multiple SQL statements in one
> revDatabasexxx so haven't seen that particular problem. Could you give an
> example? I'd like to check it out as I don't want to get hit by the same
> bug.

I routinely execute many synchronize with the remote, as latency is a big
deal and stops the single-threaded livecode.

"SELECT * FROM sometable;"  worked before the change with SQLite.  Now, it
is necessary to remove the semicolon.

I routinely code the semicolons in because I variously use both direct
revDatabaseXxxx  calls and my own routine which wraps with Begin/End.  That
way, I can, err, could, simply write my queries.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462