hair-pulling frustration

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Nov 11 14:55:58 EST 2014

Dr. Hawkins wrote:
> OK, I'll stop venting, but the amount of time I'm losing to bugs that never
> should have seen a public preview is getting increasingly frustrating.

I agree, which is why it benefits no one more than ourselves to test our
work with pre-release versions.

The SQLite issue may be more related to the new SQLite code base than
with LiveCode.  I can't say specifically - Mr. Haworth, what do you find
with that?

On the other issues, can you share the bug report numbers so we can
follow them?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems