Failing to produce multiple-page PDF

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Sun Nov 9 11:04:28 EST 2014

I am trying to print cards from different stacks using open printing
to pdf file to produce a PDF file programmatically. When I use the
print card of stack format, I get a PDF file with one page for each
card as expected.

However, when I use the printing into a rectangle format, I get a PDF
file with only a single page. It seems that all cards are printed
onto the same page, so mostly objects from the last card printed are
visible. Furthermore, the card objects seem to be moved and resized
in the output.

Is that a bug or a limitation or do I have to do something extra to
produce multiple cards? I tried the community version of LiveCode 6.5
and 6.7 with the same result.

When I print cards while setting the printingscale to anything else
than 1, I get multiple pages in the PDF file but the location of some
images is wrong and some are partly cut off.

RObert