Changing the sort icon in a datagrid

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 15:52:03 EST 2014

Glen,

You can use the "ascending sort icon" and "descending sort icon"
properties of the datagrid control:

set the dgProps["ascending sort icon"] of grp "datagrid 1" to x
set the dgProps["descending sort icon"] of grp "datagrid 1" to y

Place the images in the first card of the datagrid template stack to
have them available for all the datagrids in your project.

Best Regards,

On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 3:13 PM, Glen Bojsza <gbojsza at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was hoping someone can tell me how to change the Icon Image used by the
> datagrid sortarrow button.
>
> I have modified the colors of the datagrid to adhere to a theme for the
> project and the current icon image is too dark to be noticed so I want to
> replace it with one in the standard library or an image of my own.
>
> thanks,
>
> Glen

Zryip TheSlug
http://www.aslugontheroad.com