Animation Engine: animating points in a polygon?

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Fri May 16 23:28:14 EDT 2014

Hi David,

Monk in Exile wrote
> Thanks Al - I tried the the SVGL "tiger" stack - which used to work a
> treat, but not having joy with it at the moment. Do you have a stack with
> collection of handlers that I could add to?

Did you test SVGL with latest LiveCode version 7 or at least
LiveCode 6.5.2 RC1?

Version 6.5.2 fixed the following:
11673 - Setting the fillRule of a polygon graphic stops it rendering

After this fix, SVGL works as expected.
http://livecodeshare.runrev.com/stack/112/SVGL

In this directory, there are many utilities and experiments:
http://andregarzia.on-rev.com/alejandro/stacks/

But probably, you want to test this:
http://andregarzia.on-rev.com/alejandro/stacks/Two_smooth_polygon_algorithm.zip

and this stack is useful, only if you have access to a graphic application
that save vector files in Ilustrator version 7 (or 5.5) format: (I use Xara)
http://andregarzia.on-rev.com/alejandro/stacks/Eps_Import_V05C.zip

Al