repeat with messages

Jerry Jensen jhj at jhj.com
Fri May 16 19:50:33 EDT 2014

On May 16, 2014, at 4:32 PM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:

> Dar Scott wrote:
>
> > I don’t see this in the ‘repeat’ entry in the dictionary.
>
> "with messages" is a modifier for the "wait" command - you'll find it documented there.

I use the wait with messages all the time in a project that takes data from serial ports that can send to me without warning. Its very useful.

So how could I presume that it would work the same way tacked onto a repeat statement?

Would you like me to file a documentation bug report, or am I missing something?

.Jerry