[OFF] Cool Plugins

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Sat May 10 14:41:49 EDT 2014

Hi

I was talking to a senior developer today in the UK, and it is clear that
this email "How To" is good, but it would be much better if it was a
subject based forum that can be searched for answers. I know that RunRev
has a forum for this purpose and it could serve this purpose. The question
is it could be made even better if one of the main forum groups could
include only stacks, and locations of technical subjects related to design
and development?

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/
<http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/>*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062