[OFF] Cool Plugins

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat May 10 11:58:17 EDT 2014

I'd say you are in an ideal position to be the eyes of the volunteer team.  The documentation is far too extensive to find problems easily.  A person who can report the entries that are confusing or outdated would be of tremendous help.  You wouldn't have to fix them, just tell folks where to look.  This is something that experienced users can't do, they are too familiar with the syntax to spot what is confusing to newcomers.  Your more limited experience is a big plus in this case.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com