[OFF] Cool Plugins

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Fri May 9 15:27:38 EDT 2014

Charles E Buchwald wrote
> I've made a lot of those single purpose tools. Many of them were part of
> my learning about LiveCode.
> But I've realized how easy it is to make my own plugins, and to share
> them. I've put a few on my website. I have a few more on the way.
> I'd like to see more of us publishing small, single purpose tools.

Actually, there are many stacks announced just once in the mail lists:
Hypercard, MetaCard, Revolution (now LiveCode)
and LiveCode forums.

For example:

http://andregarzia.on-rev.com/alejandro/stacks/separacion_de_silabas.zip
published in this thread:
http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/Syllabic-division-of-words-td345942.html

Another one:
http://andregarzia.on-rev.com/alejandro/stacks/Read_Flash_width_height.zip

and a lot more:
http://andregarzia.on-rev.com/alejandro/stacks/

Does exists a visual directory of all stacks published
in all these mail lists and forums?

Have a nice weekend!

Al