[OFF] Cool Plugins

Charles E Buchwald charles at buchwald.ca
Fri May 9 12:33:39 EDT 2014

I've made a lot of those single purpose tools. Many of them were part of my learning about LiveCode.
But I've realized how easy it is to make my own plugins, and to share them. I've put a few on my website. I have a few more on the way.
I'd like to see more of us publishing small, single purpose tools.

--
Charles E. Buchwald
CEO/Director General

LC Developer Tools: http://buchwald.ca/developer-tools/