Checkboxes

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Tue May 6 13:10:55 EDT 2014

By the way, everybody, I am very mostly convinced.

The real problem with this:

   if the highlight of button “Fast Mode” then …

Is that it introduces too many concepts:

1  A checkbox is a button.
2  Values can be true or false.
3  You can access properties in a script.
4  The highlight of a button is …

So, the problem was really me.

Dar