Checkboxes

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat May 3 14:34:56 EDT 2014

On 03/05/14 21:25, J. Landman Gay wrote:
> On 5/3/14, 1:14 PM, Peter Bogdanoff wrote:
>>     set the hilite of button "check" to true
>>
>> Should not that check the checkbox?
>
> It works here.

As it does here, and I found this in the Documentation:
-------

checkmark

Type: property

Syntax:
set the checkmark of menuItem to {true | false}

See Also: menuItem Keyword

Introduced: 1.0

Platforms: Desktop, Server, Web and Mobile

Supported Operating Systems:

imported HyperCard stacks.

Which is all jolly well and good; but it would be more helpful if a note
to the
effect that 'hilite' was the LC equivalent.

Richmond.