Change to the label property in 6.7

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Mar 29 20:25:55 EDT 2014

Pete-

Saturday, March 29, 2014, 4:37:49 PM, you wrote:

> I have to admit that I'm really concerned with the increasing frequency of
> changes that are being made to the behavior of various entities without
> regard to backwards compatibility.

Do you really need to be reminded that dp builds are released into the
wild for exactly that purpose? Isn't the reason you're looking at dp1
to find out if your code is compatible? If this is going to bother you
then I suggest you wait for actual released code and leave the
thrashing out of bugs to someone else. I'd rather you didn't do that,
though, because you seem to be good at finding these edge cases early
on, which means that they can be fixed and won't be present in later
releases.

--
-Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware at gmail.com

This communication may be unlawfully collected and stored by the National
Security Agency (NSA) in secret. The parties to this email do not
consent to the retrieving or storing of this communication and any
related metadata, as well as printing, copying, re-transmitting,
disseminating, or otherwise using it. If you believe you have received
this communication in error, please delete it immediately.