HTTPS Proxy and PAC files

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Mar 26 00:49:00 EDT 2014

On 3/25/14, 11:26 PM, Nakia Brewer wrote:
> Getting a description of the network here at work is like asking NASA for classified information.
>
> Best I can is explain my test situation.
> It would be better if libURL actually produced some better error codes.

Well, just report what you can and hopefully RR can figure it out. I
wonder if they'd be willing to add some error codes or debug logging
that we could send back to them. If you could post the bug number I'll
add myself to the cc list. I'm about to give my client a test app to try
with a network that has a proxy, so maybe I will be able to add some
feedback to the report in a few days.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com