Rotated Text?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Mar 25 21:33:51 EDT 2014

Unless RunRev added something recently to the engine, I believe your only
option is to rotate a screencapture of text.

The following stack was put together years ago, and likely needs some
updating, but still seems to work.
In your message box:

go url "http://dl.dropbox.com/s/2t147yvpnnynurn/textspinner.rev"

Regards,