Application verification failure

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Mar 25 00:50:27 EDT 2014

On 3/24/14, 11:33 PM, Peter W A Wood wrote:
> If you didn't have this problem before this version of LiveCode, it
> would suggest a bug.
>
> Just in case, does the problem happen after you've saved the stack as
> a standalone?

We didn't have the problem until 6.6, and it does happen equally in the
IDE and a standalone. I just submitted a bug report, but since I can't
provide a reliable recipe I'm not sure it will help.

I appreciate your feedback though. It's one of those things where you
don't think through everything until you start writing about it. You
made me think.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com