7.0 Issues

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Mar 23 16:04:30 EDT 2014

On Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 11:14 AM, Mark Wieder <mwieder at ahsoftware.net>wrote:

> Ack! Yes, you're right. I try not to mess with the Plugin Settings
> menu at all. Ever. And if I do have to open it, I do it in LC 4.6.4.

Yeah, I'm the same (except I use 5.5.4).

Problem is though that I send out lcStackBrowser with the mode set to
modeless and to not load at startup and I'm pretty sure some folks change
one or both of those settings.  If they do that in 7.0 and don't have the
preference set to preserve the stack file version, it will become a 7.0
stack and no longer recognized by anything prior to 7.0.

Remind me again why I decided to get into the plugin business!

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>