New chunks

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Mar 16 17:32:13 EDT 2014

If you're not into SQL, probably not worth the learning curve to go down
that path.

To answer your question though, I believe that could be done with the right
database structure but you'd probably have to pre-parse your manuscript
into sentences then load each sentence as a separate row in the database.

It also feels like a regexp could do this without having to worry about
stripping out punctuation.  The key is to define exactly what constitutes
 a sentence.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>