[OT] Spam-a-lamb-a-ding-dong

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 03:59:59 EDT 2014

This message landed in my Spam folder; that, coupled with a sudden rise
in real Spam messages to
my gmail account makes me feel a bit queasy.

No other messages from the Use-List landed in the Spam folder.

JIm; on a personal note; we may have had the odd difference of opinion
in the past, but I assure you I am not marking your posts as Spam :)

Richmond.