New chunks

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Mar 13 02:43:13 EDT 2014

On 3/12/14, 9:25 PM, Dick Kriesel wrote:
> How about "revword" for the pre-7 behavior?

That's not bad. I wouldn't mind it.

As an aside, I'm working late tonight and doing a lot of text parsing.
I've got some text like this:

   3/13/14 <tab> text <tab> more text

and without even thinking about it, I grab the date:

   put word 1 of line x of fld y into tDate

And then I stop short and think about what I'd need to do if "word"
wasn't a word any more. <Sob.>

This is going to take some getting used to. I've been having this kind
of double-take all night. I didn't realize at first just how much I use
that token. Changing "word" is going to be a huge hit for a while.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com