SQLYoga and LC 6.6

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Mar 11 21:33:48 EDT 2014

Maybe I'm misunderstanding since I don't have SQLYoga but if calls to the
old format revOpenDatase are failing, that's a bug since every stack that
opens an sqlite database will fail.  If you don't need the ability to load
extensions or change the way blobs work, no change should be required.

Incidentally, I've tried the new ability to load third part libraries with
the load_extension function and it works great.  Got myself access to a
whole new set of sqlite functions!

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>