disable mousedoubleup

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Tue Mar 11 12:09:13 EDT 2014

Hi.

This goes back a long, long way. And there was a thread just a few months ago. I think I am rewriting from memory:

on mouseUp
   wait 20
   if the mouseClick then doDoubleStuff
   else doSingleStuff
end mouseUp

on mouseDoubleUp
end mouseDoubleUp

Seemed clever in 1987. A little long in the tooth now, but works.

Craig